[Typo3-typo3org] TER

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sun Apr 17 22:00:07 CEST 2005

I think the idea is really innovative, but the problem WILL be that
contribution/upload will be hard for those not experienced with CVS. And
making an extension which can safely manipulate a CVS repository through
the backdoor is probably too time consuming.

- kasper

--
- kasper

Happy new year! - My email address is now:

		kasper2005 at typo3.com