[Typo3-typo3org] documentation.typo3.org

Bodo Eichstädt be at typo3cluster.com
Fri Apr 15 12:53:03 CEST 2005

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> I know that project, it's nice but not general enough for my taste. Again:
> If we decide to go the OpenOffice way (which I tend to), then we can have
> solution which reads and writes that format. So in the end, any other
> format which can be transformed into SXW would be supported as well.

See it the other way around!

Have you ever asked yourself:

I will write a converter.
What is better to parse & convert?
   Some freely formated (in form & structure) file (as SXW) or
   a file in a strict defined format (docbook)?

Bodo

--
========> Typo3Cluster Ltd. & Co. KG <==================
Schlossallee 26d             Tel   +49 700 02478828
http://www.typo3cluster.com  eMail info at typo3cluster.com