[Typo3-typo3org] documentation.typo3.org

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu Apr 14 22:48:55 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have worked a lot the last few weeks to make the wiki and the ACL
system work, and finally they work together beautifully as expected. I
expect that in some days a public beta comes out, and then we will have
something to test. The timtaw version in CVS at the moment doesn't help
too much because it is only one half of the equation (where the other is
the ACL system).

Greets,
Sebastian