[Typo3-typo3org] documentation.typo3.org

Tim Franz tfranz at news.moleman.de
Thu Apr 14 08:35:37 CEST 2005

Peter Kindström wrote:

> We have to find a project with a lot of documentation to learn
> from. The amount of documentation is very important when we
> decide how to manage it.

We borrowed our docbook toolchain from the hibernate project. They have a
nice template, xsl customizations and xsl-fo-thingies to make pdf from
docbook. Don't know though if they have much more documentation than other
projects.  But they do manage several translations of each document.

Greetings
Tim