[Typo3-typo3org] Separating typo3.org and typo3.com

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Sat Apr 2 16:52:42 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

> "Robert Lemke" <robert at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1198.1111141161.1576.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi folks,
>
> just for your information: Yesterday Jan-Hendrik copied the whole typo3.org
> installation to the idle server.

Which also means i can't select new references or consultancies from the
.org database anymore until we have some solution for sharing the relevant
tables.

> For the future we need some technical maintainer for typo3.com - if Daniel
> doesn't want to do it himself. What I'd like to see is a certain structural
> and organisational standard in terms of TypoScript templates etc. for all
> our
> official TYPO3 sites.

I published and discussed some plans on that on the marketing list last
December. I suggest we discuss this on the phone/in person next week.

Cheers

daniel