[Typo3-typo3org] TYPO3.org: Upgrade

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Sat Apr 2 16:26:31 CEST 2005

Hello !

I only heard that RL called Hendrik, who was available and deleted cache.
So, what is the status on that? 3.7.0 is still online. So what is it I
personaly should have a look at? Didn't get it... How can I support it?

The other thing is, I'd suggest doing that update in the evenings, not in
the most used times through the day...

JH

news:mailman.1.1112343726.20690.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...