[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Backend and Accessibility

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jan 25 23:00:41 CET 2011

Hi Paul,

thanks for your mail. However you're writing a kind of dead mailing list
in fact, it is dead.

> Actually I even have a very good contact with the official association
> in charge of accessibility in France (which is one of 3 authority that
> can certify website in France).
>
> In fact the Accessiweb guys would like to start a working group around
> CMS backend accessibility implementation (in a intelligent way : try to
> see what needs to be implemented and how/when it may be possible...

Sounds promising, of course. However, I think it's pretty hard to make
the current TYPO3 Backend accessible. Dunno, how such things work with
ExtJS.

Nevertheless, it's of course an interesting offer, I only fear there's a
lack of man power.

I will point our community manager Ben van't Ende to this thread. Maybe
it would be also interesting for the upcoming TYPO3 version 5 (aka.
Phoenix).

Kind regards
Steffen

--