[TYPO3-hci] typo3/browse_links.php: popup for setting links: move additional info to top (like is done in RTE)

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jun 4 13:27:24 CEST 2010

Franz Ripfel schrieb:

>> Think Jens/Lars should care about the screen for 4.5.
>>

> thanks for the info!
> Ok, let the design gurus decide first.

So you suggest to stick in 4.4 to a bad design, so that Jens/Lars have a real long time to decide in
this matter?

For me the layout in the RTE seems to be better. If the gurus cannot make up their mind for 4.4 I
think we should make at least the popups consistent in 4.4 and adopt the RTE layout.

Masi