[TYPO3-hci] Free icons for extensions and skinning

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2009 at t3sec.info
Sat Jun 13 20:37:22 CEST 2009

Peter Klein schrieb am 06/09/2009 03:26 PM Uhr:
> I just came across a site which offers free iconsets.
> http://www.iconpot.com/
>
> It's like a "link" site, with iconsets from various sources, but all can be
> used
> for free on personal AND commercial projects AND without having to provide
> back-links/credit to the author.
>
> Really useful for Extension Development, and skinning.

There are restrictions (some examples):
- not allowed to redistribute the icons without author's permission
- Do not sell icon pack or individual icons.
- released under the LGPL
- DO NOT sell or redistribute the icons. DO NOT Release Downloads on any
other sites.

So whoever wants to use them please choose carefully.

Marcus.

--
TYPO3 Security blog: http://secure.t3sec.info/