[TYPO3-hci] Where to place the important warnings

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Jan 20 22:04:23 CET 2009

On 20.01.09, Ingo Renner wrote:
> Ingo Renner wrote:
> Francois,
> > I had the same idea for quite a while, so let's do that!
> I like the way the info bubble in ubuntu looks, what do you think about
> having something like this?

Do you have a screenshot? I like the way magento shows backend config
categories or messages:

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magento1np7.png
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magento2tt2.png

Opinions?

So long
Andy

--
``Anarchy is not necessarily chaotic and dangerous. It is organization
trough disorganization--anarchistic tactics generally involve