[TYPO3-hci] Where to place the important warnings

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 16 20:40:14 CET 2009

Hi,

> imho this warnings are for the admin only. So i think its sufficient to
> show them in install tool only.
> There is no need to show an editor such warning

I agree to that, but even as an admin I don't start in the "About
modules" anymore. Indeed I would this module is pretty useless for
admins who know what each module is about. Now these warnings are very
useful as reminders of things not to forget, for example, when moving a
site from staging to live.

The Install Tool is pretty "hidden" too. I would like these warnings to
stay pretty visible (albeit only for admins, I agree).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter