[TYPO3-hci] RTE Location

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Wed Oct 29 09:45:48 CET 2008

Hy,

I would love to see some more system intelligence in TYPO3.

Why not store this in the user-settings (db) and give the user
in his profile also a "interface" to set defaults for this
stuff. So if there is a new session running, the users defaults
are set by default again.

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 - HCI Team Leader]