[TYPO3-hci] Better differentiated icons for read-only filemounts and folders in t3skin

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Oct 20 22:05:32 CEST 2008

Hey folks, especially Francois,

I do agree to Steffen in so far as read (ore some palished magenta)
usually means interdiction which is not the case here.

I also agree to Jens and Francois that the difference has to become a
little more prominent, with emphasis to a LITTLE.

Whether or not I do like the 'Magenta' is not important, but what
disturbs me is that it makes the read only filemounts more prominent
than the ordinary ones. This, as a sad matter of fact, is the case with
every color as long as t3skin uses a) gray, b) grey, and c) GREY!
As a general principle I would suggest that those items (db mounts,
filemounts whatsoever) where I am allowed everything are more prominent
than the readonly ones.

Uschi (who thinks that it is high time to think about general rules for
color schemes and icons)