[TYPO3-hci] Extension Manager - Usability

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu May 15 11:15:57 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

thanks for your feedback again. This was all coded in HTML already but I
think it's not on my backup system or server anymore! I didn't even know
the screens anymore, it's been 15 months.

Anyway, I am still struggling with the EM in TYPO3. I think we have two
possibilities:

* Get the Installer 2.0 going again and integrate the EM in this awesome
framework afterwards.
* Keep the module as it is right now and restructure the core to
separate logic / TER connectivity and UI.

The UI can then be done according to Jens' and my screens, but it's hard
to change just the UI without doing this groundwork as well.

--
greetings,
benni.