[TYPO3-hci] Extension Manager - Usability

Daniel Schwarz typo3 at lise.de
Wed May 14 22:20:27 CEST 2008

Actually it looks wonderful.

But I´m wondering why changes in the least important area of the TYPO3
backend (extension manager is only used by admins and only time by time)
proceed more quickly then crucial improvements in the content publishing
workflow (see thread "typo3 blog 4.2 entry"). Shouldn´t the hci team focus
more on these parts of the backend where editors work (rte, managing content
elements, workspaces)?

Sorry for being off topic.
Best regards

Daniel