[TYPO3-hci] list view in 4.2 - 1024px screen res

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue May 13 11:47:57 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz schrieb:
>> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>>>
>>> Why XCLASS? We could talk about a branch for such development and
>>> merge it from time to time (freezing it to evaluate of we can merge
>>> and unfreeze for further development).
>>>

>> I think more people would test the changes if it is an simple xclass
>> extension.
>
> The branch could be either released as a source tar covering the
> complete source files or as an archive containing only the files that
> are different to 4.2.x.

That solve the issue then.

But we need a second archive with original files to fast revert the changes.

What about extension with 2 zip files:
- One containing files changed
- Second containing original files from 4.2

And an button to quick overwrite/revert?

This way we have simple extension everyone could test - even at
production server (but no need for xclass'ing)

--
grtz
Krystian