[TYPO3-hci] modern skin feedback

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Fri Mar 28 05:09:17 CET 2008

Lasse Nørby wrote:

> Well, I need some help. My next project is to try to enhance the "page"
> and "templavoila" editing modules, but I really don't know how to do it
> properly. I guess it's something about those hook things, but that's
> waaaay out of my league.

People looking for better usability of TV from Editors point of view,
maybe should look at exts with "TVP" in the key (from author Aobara).

There's some enhancements there that looks promising.

As usual, I can't really comment on code quality behind but it offers
things like Drag 'n' Drop, Tabs and "color zoning".

It's been a while I looked at this (last summer) but maybe it's worth
your time checking.

Patrick