[TYPO3-hci] Make Sysfolder appears as Web Module

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Sun Mar 23 09:32:14 CET 2008

Hi Patrick,

It's pretty easy to use sys_action for your idea.
You can set the Taskcenter as starting page after login.
So the editor gets an overview over its tasks and it's not limited to
sys-folders.

By the way the editors are pretty happy about the bundle of tasks. You
just have to define the order and pretty good labels.

Cheers,
Malte