[TYPO3-hci] The filter in pagetree... Again

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Tue Mar 18 05:31:40 CET 2008

Yep, this feature again...

We know that it needs more polish but we also know that one behavior is
really annoying:

If the tree is collapsed, it doesn't really work (doesn't find what is
hidden).

Could we borrow the "expand all/collapse all" code from the extra cool
"Pagetree Tool" extension ?

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/pagetreetools/1.0.3/view/1/1/#id3625049

Then we could add a "+/-" at the right of the search box to do the
expand/collapse and get to see what we're trying to filter.

Whatdoyouthink ?

I've always liked the usability "pagetreetool" extension bring to the BE
BTW, let's get it into a sysext someday...

Patrick