[TYPO3-hci] Question: What about these ideas?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Mar 12 23:46:42 CET 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1205354511.30933.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>> I found some threads in this newsgroup that haven't been answered yet or
>> where a discussion was going on but nothing happend so far. Any
>> possibility that we will see this integrated into TYPO3?
>
> Are there patches?
>
> --

Hi Dmitry,

to be honest - i don't think that HCI-people can do the patches they
discuss, and this is good, because HCI-discussion should be without any
limitation.
It should be up to core devs and other contributors to use results from this
discussion and make the patches.

But well, this is not clear which discussion has a result. My hope is that
the HCI-Team (leader(s)) sums up important discussions and decisions and
present them to the core team as suggestion.

vg  Steffen