[TYPO3-hci] Hiding main T3 navigation via collapse bar

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Mar 12 14:45:51 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> are you using a 10'' Monitor? Nowadays monitors are cheaper so most using
> 20'' and above, labtobs also having bigger sizes.
> Accessing BE with PDA or Handy should be impossible anyway.
I'm using a 13'' Tablet PC when I'm on the go or during presentations
where I don't have a beamer or a big screen available. Also I found out
that it is really nice using a pen to work with TYPO3 (clicking all that
buttons) unless you don't have to write long texts in rte. Then I switch
to voice recognition. ;)

As my pages are designed for 17'' screens in general it would be nice to
have enough space for things that matters during presentation, ..

And by the way: The page tree can be hidden so your argumentation is
already proved wrong :p

Greetings,
Andreas

P.S.: During every day T3 work I use 22''.