[TYPO3-hci] Automatic saving of forms

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Mar 12 02:20:01 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
  > i would say no. It will flood the logs. What do you see then if you
look to
> protocol if you want to undo to another version? You won't find the right
> one.
Not everything has to be logged in T3 log. This would be one of these
situations. If we would go for a "save as backup" system as mentioned in
the other branch of this thread it would be even good not to log it
everywhere but only once in an own database table.  If it is however
used as a save to save it (many people have explained why this wouldn't
be very good) then it would be log overkill right.
> I propose key shortcuts like ctrl+s for quick saving.
Yes. ctrl+s is good. alt+s isn't.

Greetings,
Andreas