[TYPO3-hci] Automatic saving of forms

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Mar 11 18:16:13 CET 2008

Hi,
Uschi Renziehausen schrieb:
> I am not sure whether I do like that feature, at least not whith a
> predefined interval. I invision myself being in the middle of typing
> something into a form field, perhaps even a longish text in RTE, and
> then the saving procedure comes in.
Yes. What would be the problem? You would just continue to write. The
only thing you would notice is a "document is saved" in your browsers
status bar or somewhere else. I mean, there is no page reload, ..
nothing. And if for accident you browser would crash you just reopen the
document and all changes are there.

Greetings,
Andreas