[TYPO3-hci] Position of close and delete button

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Mar 8 12:00:50 CET 2008

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1204916740.1381.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...

> Unfortunately keyboard shortcuts do not work well in browsers. So position
> of close button becomes esssential. If we can avoid extra mouse movements,
> it would be a plus :) If not, well, sad but not killing bad.

I'm working on a general keyhandler that works in all browsers, i did a
prototype that works. There were problems with Netscape 4 in the past, but
this doesn't matter now.
My idea is to use a mapping table dynamic generated form TYPO3, having a
modul to define the shortcuts. But this feature will come in 4.3

vg Steffen