[TYPO3-hci] Hover effect in list view

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Fri Mar 7 11:11:13 CET 2008

Hi,

I wrote a small patch which is already in the core list as RFC (#7730)
and Masi said we should discuss it here too.

Currently there is no visible hover effect for the records in the list
view. Not visible means that the current hover background color is the
same as the normal background color.

I changed now the color to the one of the table headers and also
introduced the hover color for the alternative rows (if this is enabled).

What do you think? I really need it for my editors who will work in list
view only.

Georg