[TYPO3-hci] Path and pid information doubled up in page properties

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 4 20:10:48 CET 2008

Hi Uschi,

"Uschi Renziehausen" <typo3news at otherone.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1204657153.14856.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi folks,
>
> in the page properties, the information about the path and the page id
> shows up two times:
> a) in the second row of the docheader
> b) in the content area
>
> Can we perhaps get rid of the one in the content area and thus save some
> space in height?

Veto. In docheader is the path, in Content area is the Title. I agree to
style the Tilte like a Header like we do on Webpages.

> Also, the path information is cropped to extend that it becomes unusable
> in deeply nested trees. Perhaps it would be an idea to have a hover on it
> that shows the full path?

i would like to have no crop or to configure it. On big sceen there is
enough space. And crop should be in the middle to read whole end. The right
info is not needed and i would drop that.

I also would use the page title (header) also on main page of pagemodule.
It's the same page and if i want to edit the properties i have to look to
page tree which page I am, that's not very userfriendly.

vg  Steffen