[TYPO3-hci] Only one tree state for all kind of tree access

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Mar 2 17:49:50 CET 2008

Hi!

What does this subject mean? In the BE various UI components will show
the editor the page tree. The BE will keep track of the state (ie which
nodes are expanded or not).

Unfortunately the main tree and the various (pop-up) wizards share the
same state. I don't like this. I am the only one who is disturbed if he
fiddles with the tree in a pop-up to make a link when the main BE tree
changes with that.

I would like to change that or at least to get a user TS setting where I
can have more tree states.

Masi