[TYPO3-hci] Status of records

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Jan 13 20:37:48 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> normally the status of a record is shown with a special icon, e.g. if icon
> is hidden or if it has start/stop etc.
> It is difficult to show it in one icon if status is mixed with some of these
> properties.

Nice idea, but what do you propose for the page tree and record listings?

Idea: currently the page tree uses the title attribute as tooltip (with
title and other informations). We could drop this simple tooltip and
replace it with a JS driven DIV that

Note: I would not drop the hidden/disabled state for icons, but remove
all others. Or maybe we could get one flag (in the icons) that signals a
special state. So we have these icon states:

normal
hidden/disabled
flagged
hidden/disabled and flagged