[TYPO3-hci] Copy / Cut icons when copying / moving with drag'n'drop

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Dec 7 13:15:10 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask if someone has some good idea which icons to use
when copying or moving pages with drag'n'drop.

Atm the old icons are used and those do not fit at all
(http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9825).

However I thought that instead of using the same icons for copying and
moving as it is atm one could perhaps use different once. Moving is
typically the cross with the arrows so I think something like that would
make sense here.

What do you think? Are there already icons one could use and I just
overlooked them?

Regards,
Susanne