[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 5 09:03:44 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Niels Fröhling wrote:
>>  I don't install an extension to have the page-module either, do I?
>
> Default page module comes with CMS extension. Did you know that? :)

did you know that cms is always required? So i would say it's more core
than a sysexr.
>>  It's wrong to percieve the whole TYPO3-core merely as a library, and
>> you have to get even the most "simple" and "convenient" interaction with
>> its features, through extensions.
>
> We have a certain conventions of what becomes a sysext. I written them here more than once. Please, reread. I am a bit tired of repeating it.

The tsbrowser is something like a array-browser, but using JS and AJAX
which makes it more performant than t3lib_arraybrowser.
I could imagine to write a general arraybrowser, so we have a lib that
can be used by configuration module, TS ObjectBrowser etc.

vg Steffen