[TYPO3-hci] Position of close and delete button

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Apr 15 09:03:44 CEST 2008

Hy,

@Tapio: Thanks for the little AD-Break ... :)
@Franz: You may misunderstand me ..
	1. Tutorial:
               There will be tutorials in the future and
               In the future tutorials there could than
               be a big inconsistence.
         2. Standard vs. flexibility:
               Most of the current usability problems are
               based on the miss treaded flexibility thoughts
               of TYPO3 developer. So what I decently will
               try to avoid are concepts like these in the
               future. I think it is better to have one good
               standard behavior instad of 5 different ways
               to do the same thing. This is a old and very
               often proved usability rule.
               And we would waste a lot of time to make things,
               more than really needed, flexible.
               Could you change the position/order of the Windows
               Minimize-, Maximize- and Close- Button? No, not
               in default only with some dirty "utility's".

	Sorry to be so rude, but this is really
         a TYPO3 pain topic (Standard) for me. :)

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 - HCI Team Leader]
[DKD - Creative Director]