[TYPO3-hci] Make Sysfolder appears as Web Module

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Apr 7 15:29:49 CEST 2008

Hey ben,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> I installed it on an RC1 site with many categories. I only get an empty
> frame in the backend.
seems that you and Steffen do have different TYPO3 4.2 versions than me.
an empty frame in the BE sounds like a php error. Are the errors logged
somewhere?

> Any specific things I have to take into account?

there's only one setup option (TSConfig) which is specific for a certain
installation: mod.web_txttnewsM1.list.pidForNewArticles

as the name says, this configures where new news articles will be created,
but not setting this option should not prevent the list or the category
tree from appearing.

> Ooopss in the frontend all my news is gone too.

that might be ;-)
I changed a lot of the default settings, moved many files to other places,
reordered the flexform and introduced some new features for FE rendering of
news. see my latest posts in the tt_news newsgroup.

greets
rupert