[TYPO3-hci] Make Sysfolder appears as Web Module

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Apr 7 15:09:47 CEST 2008

hi,

hmm, I use the same source, also updated this morning and it looks like in
the screen that I linked in my other post which was made on this TYPO3
version.

In your screenshot it seems that the complete <table> html is missing which
is needed for the list view. Could it be that something XCLASSes (or
changes otherwise) one of the classes which are used to build this list?
namely function addElement in class t3lib_recordlist.

greets
rupert