[TYPO3-hci] Make Sysfolder appears as Web Module

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Apr 7 12:09:40 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

without knowing about this discussion I already added a BackEnd module to
the latest tt_news dev version which is a bit different to Krystians
proposal.

Have a look:
http://rgdata.de/fileadmin/user_upload/news_admin1.png

I placed the category tree and the news list on the same page, allowing the
user to filter the list by selecting categories from the tree.

the current dev version of tt_news can be downloaded here:
http://rgdata.de/fileadmin/user_upload/T3X_tt_news-2_6_0-z-200804061826.t3x
(the version from typo3xdev.sourceforge.net is currently not up to date)

The tt_news BE module appears only in TYPO3 4.2

I'm curious to hear your opinions.

greets
rupert

http://buzz.typo3.org/people/patrick/article/make-sysfolder-appears-as-web-module/