[TYPO3-hci] Clipboard UI change

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Thu Nov 22 08:18:08 CET 2007

Hy Bernhard,

nice to see that you are working on the Clipboard.
We had decided that we would like to change this
for 4.2. This is why I made a Screen for this one.

It would be great if you are willing to take this task.
Contact me Ingo or Benni via Skype, if you like to help
and you think you need more informations. :)

Greez Jens

--

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 HCI Team Leader]