[TYPO3-hci] Multiple selection / delete needs Clipboard = Bad

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Nov 21 09:51:16 CET 2007

Hi,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:

> This is really a hidden feature ! It tooks me 4 years before finding
> it... ;)
Ok, onyl half a year ;)

> BTW, it was in Jochen Weiland presentation at T3CON.
> Ref: http://jweiland.net/uploads/media/20Things.pdf (page 13)

Me too.

> Should we had a specific checkbox to show this ? Or maybe it should be
> part of the "Extended view" ?
yes

Perhaps something like in PHPmyadmin for selecting tables/records with a
action-selectbox or some action icons.

But this feature also be easily hidden (e.g. user>setup), if somebody
don't want editors to do this. It can be dangerous to do multiple
deletions...

Cheers,

Malte