[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Nov 20 14:29:12 CET 2007

Hey Malte,

sorry... did not see your patch in the following mail.
Also: Thanks, Frank, for your efforts as well.

Would you like to do the same things for "fe_users", "sys_templates" and
"tt_content"?  (and maybe tt_address)

I think we'd benefit a lot if we could move all important TCA tables to
the new tabbed system before 4.2.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-