[TYPO3-hci] Editing records

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Nov 16 22:02:00 CET 2007

Hi,
Georg Ringer schrieb:
  > You are talking about the Backend where we just need js and always
will.
> Same for sessions and some other things.
No, I'm talking about TYPO3 at all. If you consider using FE editing in
the future it looks like you need to use Ajax/JS even there :-/
Otherwise having dynamic RTE's there or little menu bars at the top
wouldn't be possible.

I'm thinking about whether it's a good decission to keep certain users
out of the system and I'd like to ask all of the others whether this
method goes very well with the T3 slogan "enabling people to
communicate"? Just asking myself..

Andreas