[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Fri Nov 16 11:50:05 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> you forgot the "Last updated" - any reason for that?

No, it should be moved to Metadata, because the real last updated you
can get from directly from timefield in the db. So it's some pseudo
field information for the meta-tags...

> for login-mode there is also a "include subpages" - processed is the switch
> under access. This is a problem and i don't really know how to split atm.

So it would be usefull to have "include subpages" for the cache group?!?
like cacheIntoSubpages?

Or should we leave it in the access tab, because you only could use it,
if you have something in the fe_groups...

With splitting the field you have to add something to the updatemanager.
But I don't realy know how it works. But in the core-list they are
always talking about it.

Cheers,

Malte