[TYPO3-hci] Doktypes: Advanced and a new one

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Nov 7 09:00:09 CET 2007

Jens Hoffmann kirjoitti:
> Hy Folks,
>
> I tryed but I can't understand it. What is planed?
>
> 1. Advanced Page will be the new Normal Page?
> 2. Container Page? Doesn't all pages contain something? :)

Agree that the term is confusing. For me it container page creates
impression of *opposite* relation - the page has content, which is used
   in some other page(s) (not use content *from* some other page).
To tell the meaning of the page type is hard!

Because it fetch content from some other page

Fetched content page?

But create an icon, which tells that is hard.