[TYPO3-hci] suggestion for be forms: inline secondary options

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue May 22 16:23:26 CEST 2007

Martin Ficzel schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer schrieb:
>> I think we should take care about browser compatibility. TYPO3 should be
>> able to run in as many browsers as possible. Therefore I propose to use
>> version 2. BTW: There are no problems in various available TYPO3 skins.
>
> nice to hear this. did you test v1 in internet explorer? i just cannot
> say that the solution 1 is not as crossbrowser save as solution 2 it
> just has to be tested.
>
> regards Martin
Hi!
No, I only tested both versions in Firefox (version: current). As
Internet Explorer browsers are changing from version to version (5 to 7)
I don't think that the first version of your extension will do the job,
because M$ likes to change things ( :D ), but I can test it. Afaik I
have IE 6 & 7 here, maybe I'm able to install version 5 too..

Greetings
Andreas