[TYPO3-hci] suggestion for be forms: inline secondary options

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue May 15 12:12:01 CEST 2007

Hey Martin,

funny -- I was just thinking about the same issue (just came back from a
training for editors) and it's hard to teach the editors this system.

I'd like to see either that or some AJAX-bells doing that. Would be
great to have something like that since the existing solutions (both the
second option palette inline AND the top-frame-thingy) are not perfect.
Apart from that I thought about rearranging these secondary options with
putting them in an extra column on the right or something like that.
Gotta think that through... ;-)

--
greetings,
benni.