[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3] TypoScript Highlighting

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Tue May 15 10:54:46 CEST 2007

>> I have one request for completions- most of the time I'm typing a
>> { or (
>> I don't really want a line break by default- could we prevent the
>> completions from assuming this - I think it's better to let the user
>> decide the details.
> Yeah. Maybe we can find a way to make that configurable via
> TSconfig. But I don't promise anything! :-D

Configuration would be ok, but I'm talking about the defaults -  Can
we make the defaults  "friendly" for the most common use cases? It is
better to have the editor do half the work for the 90% use cases than
do all the work for 50% of them....

meaning, the default is now that we have to correct the editor when
we want to type

{field:uid}

...it should be that we have to hit 'enter' when we want to type
#some-css-style{

}

;)

Sudara