[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3] TypoScript Highlighting

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Tue May 15 10:00:16 CEST 2007

Again, great job.

Installed and it works great. A few UI issues on Firefox Mac over
here, but looking good.

I have one request for completions- most of the time I'm typing a
{ or ( I don't really want a line break by default- could we prevent
the completions from assuming this - I think it's better to let the
user decide the details.

And again, thanks, this is a huge step (I believe). Maybe I'll stop
working on the Textmate highlighter now and write some Textmate
themes for codePress!  ;)

Sudara