[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3] TypoScript Highlighting

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon May 14 23:55:27 CEST 2007

Tobias Liebig wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz schrieb:
>> What about CTRL-SHIFT-S = "Save" TS via Ajax and "Clear the FE Cache"
>> at the same time. If you have CTRL-S implemented I think it shouldnt
>> be too hard to implement CTRL-SHIFT-S : )
>
> Hai!
>
> If i'm right, every time you save a template record the fe-cache will be
> cleared. At leased if you're an admin user.

Yes - I've checked that now - you right.

I do a lot of TS in external file and if you change the external file
there is need to "Clear the FE Cache". But this is not the case here.
My mistake :)

--
grtz
Krystian