[TYPO3-hci] HCI Podcast

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Mon May 14 11:04:38 CEST 2007

"Jens Hoffmann" <jens.hoffmann at dkd.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1179128823.25501.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Hi Jens,
>>
>> first of all - i'm very impressed, your ideas are so cool and should be
>> done in future.
>> I would like to see the ppt, but the link doesn't work, can you do
>> something ?
>>
>> Great Work !
>> (I thought about myself how you did all the screenshots, may be you've
>> finished that ? :-) )
>>
>> vg  Steffen
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Little mistake ... pps not ppt >>
> http://www.dkd.de/fileadmin/downloads/jens_hoffmann/HCI.pps
> All Screens are done via Photoshop Artwork.
>
> Greez Jens

Hi Jens,

thx, download works now, but unfortunally i can't open it - may be it works
only on mac.
Anyway it would be great to publish the screens on a online platform like
Wiki, so developer also can discuss any single issue there, just to boost
the developing of it.

As Dmitry mentioned, it would be great to get a sponsor, otherwise it could
be developed in little steps anyway.

vg  Steffen