[TYPO3-hci] HCI Podcast

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sun May 13 23:41:32 CEST 2007

Hi Jens,

first of all - i'm very impressed, your ideas are so cool and should be done
in future.
I would like to see the ppt, but the link doesn't work, can you do something
?

Great Work !
(I thought about myself how you did all the screenshots, may be you've
finished that ? :-) )

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1177519683.14396.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...