[TYPO3-hci] typoscript issues

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon May 7 15:53:11 CEST 2007

Martin Holtz schrieb:
> hi,
>
> is it possible to add an function
> aTagParams to typolink? (instead of ATagParams)
>
> The most functions in Typoscript are camelCase, but that function is not. I
> think it would be the right way, to change all that functions - it should
> not be very difficult - or am i wrong?

The naming of Typscript properties and functions is not consistent. Tag
related properties are often in upper case as is ATagParams.

I think it makes sense to unify the names, but only in context with
TypoScript 2.0 of TYPO3 5.0. So once the names of TS 2.0 (and use a
consitent naming scheme) are stable we can start a transition for TYPO3
4.x. Adding the new names as aliases for the old and then deprectaded names.

Masi