[TYPO3-hci] HCI Podcast

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 3 22:47:10 CEST 2007

Hi!

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Anyway. I would like to know what everybody thinks when the majority of
> these ideas can be implemented? Can we e.g. do the better distinction
> between the page types ("content page", "connection page") in the 4.x
> branch or should we focus on T3 5.0 for these things?

I think most of them (or all) can be implemented. The question: is there
any big company interested in it? It always goes easier if one sponsors it.

I was really impressed by ideas of Jens and I am willing to go with them
in core. But I cannot work exclusively on those if it is not sponsored,
so this will be slooooooow.

I think if we can find sponsors, we could make it faster (I am from
programming side and Jens from graphical design).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs