[TYPO3-hci] Element relation & integration Overview

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu May 3 21:57:07 CEST 2007

Hi!
As T3 5.0 seems to be using some kind of content repository, I think we
might no longer be limited to the traditional thinking of websites like
pages. As it is possible to integrate different content elements into
other content elements (that's what I think when hearing "content
repository") I think, T3 should reflect this organisation.

Therefore I have thought about an "Element Relation & Integration
Overview" (short "Element Overview") submodul, that shows all the
related information about a content element, like involved BE and FE
users, contents used by the content element (included images and other
texts), external links within the included content elements or the whole
element, etc.

It would be possible to talk about for ages, but I preffer screenies.
Therefore I have copied a general BE layout proposal by Jens Hoffmann
and manipulated some parts of his hci pdf. You can find the image at
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8442/elementoverviewsn8.jpg

What do you think about?

Andreas